Here's my goal list from last Wednesday:
- Finish four Twister tops that I have cut out and started - Done
- Finish Project Linus quilt and send off along with two other quilts that are already finished - Done
- Post block lotto blocks - Done
- Continue working on my sewing room - Done
I went on a bus trip this last Saturday. That was sure a blast!
I also realized that I'm well on my way to only having fabric that I LOVE in my stash. I have weeded out most of the fabric that I don't want to keep and it's now in four Twister tops and I have one more to cut out.
I've also been going through my fabric and putting it into color families. I still don't know how I'm going to store all this fabric, but at least I'm going through it and figuring out how much I have.
Nearly all my fabric is in fat quarters, so that influences how I can store it.
So, my goals for this week are:
- Finish one more Twister Quilt
- Send off seven tops to Alycia
- Continue going through my stash
- Continue working on my sewing area
- Make a plan for Christmas presents