Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Quilter's Accountability Report - November 3

Wow! This has been an awesome week!

Here's my goal list from last Wednesday:
  1. Finish four Twister tops that I have cut out and started - Done
  2. Finish Project Linus quilt and send off along with two other quilts that are already finished - Done
  3. Post block lotto blocks - Done
  4. Continue working on my sewing room - Done
In addition, I finished Block 1 of the Layer Cake Quilt Along.

I went on a bus trip this last Saturday.  That was sure a blast!

I also realized that I'm well on my way to only having fabric that I LOVE in my stash.  I have weeded out most of the fabric that I don't want to keep and it's now in four Twister tops and I have one more to cut out.

I've also been going through my fabric and putting it into color families.  I still don't know how I'm going to store all this fabric, but at least I'm going through it and figuring out how much I have.

Nearly all my fabric is in fat quarters, so that influences how I can store it.

So, my goals for this week are:
  1. Finish one more Twister Quilt
  2. Send off seven tops to Alycia
  3. Continue going through my stash
  4. Continue working on my sewing area
  5. Make a plan for Christmas presents
Make sure you visit Bari's blog to see how everyone else did on their goals...and join us if you like!

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Looks like you did great this past week as well.

    Julianne said...

    Wow you did get a lot done. Great week. Ok I am going to have to take notes from the rest of you.

    Anonymous said...

    You did AWESOME this week! Way to go!

    On your twister tops, are you using up all stash that you don't like? Are these the ones that start out as a bunch of squares and then you cut and sew them to form the twister? I love that pattern and have thought of making some, just not sure how to go about it....and I have some pretty ugly fabric I would like to use up.....

    Anyway great job this week! I am looking forward to seeing how you do next week.

    Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

    So - what do you eat or drink? I need some of that!! Look at you!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    Pin It

    Follow Me on Pinterest