Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cooking Day

I suppose everyone is cooking today, or cleaning in anticipation of family coming.

Me...I do have some cooking to do, but not a whole lot of cleaning because it's just us, lol.  na-na-na-na-bo-bo

There are a few things that we're going to get ready for tomorrow, but mostly, we'll do the cooking tomorrow.  I was smart and bought a roaster so I won't have to use up the oven with just the turkey!  My mom uses one, and she loves hers, so I hope it will work like I think it should.

We may cook some pies this evening and we'll cook the pasta for the frog eye salad since it's supposed to marinate overnight in the lemony stuff.

Can't wait.

So, today, I am doing some sewing.  I'm working on Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll.  Cherie (at Quilted Jonquil) dared me to do it, he he he!

Addendum:  Step 1 is DONE!  Woo Hoo!  One hundred seventy-two (plus a few extra) 2" strip sets.


Did anyone else get some quilting done today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy cooking tomorrow! Making any stuffing?

Dawn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest