Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quilter's Accountability Report - November 24

Here are my goals from last week.
  1. Block Lotto blocks - DONE
  2. Niblet exchange - didn't get this started
  3. Finish stocking for A Dozen Quilters - DONE
  4. Block 2 of Layer Cake Quilt Along - didn't get this started
  5. Finish the pillowcases I bought fabric for - DONE
  6. Make stockings for my kiddos - started, but not finished
  7. Continue to work on Quilter's Academy and practice FMQ (free motion quilting) - finished a quilt top and also quilted a small quilt for practic
  8. Continue to work on sewing area remodel - DONE
I did pretty well, I think, but I don't think I'm going to make a bunch of goals for this week.  I think I will get some sewing done, but with Thanksgiving, I'm not sure what I'll work on.  Here are just a few things that I plan to finish this week.
  1. Finish the pillowcases that I have fabric for
  2. Begin working on the wall hanging for my Mom's Christmas present
  3. Begin quilting my sister's quilt
  4. Clue 1 of Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll
  5. Block 2 of Layer Cake Quilt Along
We're supposed to get a major winter storm, so I'll be tucked in warm and safe cooking Thanksgiving dinner, watching football, and sewing.

Should be fun.

Make sure you stop by to visit Bari and see how everyone else is doing on their goals for this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great plans for this week and Thanksgiving. We are supposed to be getting hit tonight too, so thankfully we are done with our running...

You got quite a bit done this week. Glad the quilting academy is going so well!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Bari

Vivian said...

There's nothing wrong with enjoying the holiday. With all the things you did get done this week, you deserve the break!

I so wish I could do Bonnie's new mystery right now. But that won't stop me from downloading the instructions for later!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest