Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stash Report -- November 21

Oh, ladies and gentlemen!  I have had some significant movement of fabric out of ye olde stash!

I used around 2.45 yards on my Christmas Tree Skirt.

I used up about 8.5 yards on these two finishes.

I finished about eight or nine pillowcases this week, but I'm not going to count them because I bought fabric for them specifically and then used the majority of it up.

I also used about 1/2 yard for these three Block Lotto blocks and another 1/2 yard on this Christmas stocking for my A Dozen Quilters Project.

And finally, my girlfriend went shopping in my stash and she bought 6 yards!

Ask me how much fabric I bought..........Do ya give up????????  NONE!  WooHoo!

So, here are my numbers:
Fabric in: 0 yards
Fabric out: 17.95 yards
Total fabric in: 40.08 yards
Total fabric out: 103.88 yards
Fabric used: 63.8 yards
If I keep this up, I might get my net 100 yards out this year!

Make sure you mosey on over to Judy's to find out how everyone else did this week!

9 comments:

Charlene S said...

Each of those finishes were beautiful.

Katie Z. said...

Wow! Great work, Tamera!

Judy D in WA said...

Holy Cow Girlfriend!!! Good job. I need to follow your lead and I will be at my goal......

Helen in Switzerland said...

Well done Tamera! You are putting the rest of us to shame! Either that, or you are acting as an inspiration!!

Joanne said...

Wow, what a great week! I always enjoy reading your stash report and Design Wall Monday!

pdudgeon said...

YEA TAMERA! that's the way to do it! Finish strong!

Kate said...

Congratulations on the major stash busting! The quilts are beautiful. Love the quilted hands on the tree skirt, what an heirloom that will be!

Penny said...

Oh my goodness, you really did get the big numbers this week. I am so impressed. I LOVE your 30's quilt. So pretty.

Barb in Mi said...

Wohaaa - great job!!! And nothing in! Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest