Monday, November 1, 2010

Pics of the Three Twister Quilt Tops

OK, I finally got around to taking pictures of the three Twister Quilts I've made so far in the last week or so.

This is the first one:


I used a scrap border and I just didn't like the look of it...too scrappy and it sometimes makes the windmills blend into the sides which I don't like.

So, I found a length of blue to use for the border for the second one, and I thought I would make it a little smaller.  But then it's not really as big as I would want it.


So, for the third one, I had to actually buy fabric!  he he he  I got some blue on sale and made it the size of the first one, and this one is JUST RIGHT!  :-)

3 comments:

Teaquilts said...

Tamara love your twister quilts. I started one this week too. I've been experimenting with different sizes as well. Isn't this fun?

Judy said...

I really like your twister quilts!

QuiltSue said...

I love how the plain borders make the windmills float.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest