Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Happenins

It's Friday!

For a lot of you, Friday means something really special...it's the last day of work for the week, last day of school, the day that you look forward to all week...the WEEK END!!!!

For me, it's usually just another day, lol.

At my house, the work doesn't stop just because it's the week end.  We're just as apt to do some school on Saturday, and even Sunday.  We just have a different rhythm.

We have Bismarck day on Tuesday and that's about the only constant we have...Wednesday through Monday are a lot the same.

But......

Today, my best friend is coming over for a while.

I guess you could call it a play date.  She has five kiddos (all boys, God bless her), and I have my four.  Should be quite the kid-fest.

But, best of all, this is the best friend that I infected with Quilt Pox and so she's bringing over some blocks that she has finished from a BOM (block of the month) that she's been doing, and we're going to work on a setting for her.

Doesn't that sound like fun?????

Hope you all have a quilty day!

2 comments:

sophie said...

That sounds like BIG fun, both for all those kids and the two Mommys. I know you're ALL going to have a blast.

QuiltSue said...

I hope you had a great time. I bet it wasn't quiet though with 9 kids around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest