Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Just Get Rid of It"

OK, all you Eleonor Burns fans will probably recognize that phrase.

I work up at around my customary time this morning (somewhere between 4 and 5), but my tummy was not happy.  So, my body decided to "Just Get Rid of It" (whatever it was in my tummy that was upsetting it...ICK) and I lay back down for a while.

I feel better now, but the kiddos have been running about the house for several hours like little banshees (playing with foam swords that I bought in a moment of weakness yesterday when I was on a "Mommy's Day Out" day with Sophia) and I think I'm going to play heck trying to get them to settle down enough to do school today!

That can be the downside of homescooling...when the teacher doesn't feel well, the students can suffer.

I hope I feel better because I took my machine in to have it cleaned yesterday and I REALLY want to sew today!

What are your plans for today?

Hope you have a quilty day.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I homeschooled my oldest son 5-8th(he is now 19 and grad.) but remember them days well.
I am back to working on Wisc. Barn Blocks have gotten a bit behind on many of my different blocks of the week and month including FWS.
Hope you are up and feeling yourself very soon...

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Feel better, Tamera.

Judy D in WA said...

I sure hope you feel better, that same bug hit at our house too. I don't have any little ones running around other than the dogs but oh how I remember those days. Take care of yourself! and hope it passes over the rest of the family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest