Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 Is History

I'm not much for decorating...Martha Stuart I am NOT!  My daughters are more into all this domestic stuff, so that's nice.

But, I do like to have a nice table for special meals.

This is how our table looked for Thanksgiving this year...not as special as a lot of peoples', but pretty special for us.


We had a beautiful dinner with wonderful company (my hubby and my four kiddos).  Here's a picture that Liv took of the three younger kids (from l. to r.):  Mariah, Sophia, and Josiah.


Hope you all had a wonderful day spent with people you love!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I think the table looks beautiful. So nice to be with family on such a "thankful" day. Blessings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest