Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finished Some Pillowcases

Well, I did get some things finished today.  I felt much better as the day went on.  Thanks to the well wishers.

I worked on my sewing area and got some things done.

First of all, I' put my cutting table on stilts.


Now it's MUCH nicer to cut on my table.


I put my brand new sewing table and the Janome sewing table and a smaller table together to form a little sewing island.



I was sewing on my Bernina and my daughter was sewing on the Janome Horizon.

I'm just such a Bernina girl!  Perhaps because I learned on a Bernina.

My daughter started out on a Janome and she prefers the Janome hands down.

Anyway.

I also got several pillowcases finished.  I had purchased fabric for five pillowcases slated for Christmas presents.  One of the pieces of fabric was ruined when I prewashed, so I made it up and gave it to my daughter, but here are the four that turned out nicely, lol.  The main part of the pillowcases are flannel.





So, what did everyone else do today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest