Friday, September 17, 2010

Only Have Fabric I Love

One of my goals for 2010 (found in the sidebar) is to only have fabric that I LOVE.

So, I've come up with a plan.

Remember those Twister Quilts?

I'm going to make a bunch of quilt tops out of the fabric that I don't absolutely LOVE.  Then, I need to find a place to send off quilt tops to.

I sent quite a few to Mary, but she's going to be focusing a little more on her own quilting from now on.  I totally understand that.  I would think it would be hard to finish so many quilts for others that I was unable to work on my own quilting.

SO...

If any of you know of someone who is accepting unfinished quilts (accepting the tops only) please let me know in the comments or by email.

Thanks so much!

Only 12 days until I teach my first Beginning Quilt class!

1 comment:

Millie said...

Great idea, Tamara. Have fun quilting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest