Well, while I have accomplished a lot this week, I wasn't able to finish any quilts, so no decrease in my stash to report yet, but, no increase either.
I got six quilts basted last week end finished quilting the Rail/Split 9 Patch on my Bernina. I had almost finished quilting Free's quilt on my Janome, but I began having tension problems, so I finished it on my Bernina. Two quilts quilted this week! Woo Hoo!
I got the Martelli zip bind system and the stitch in the ditch foot so I'm hoping to try and put on the binding with that if I can figure them out, lol. So, next week, I should have some good numbers.
My numbers this week are as follows:
Total amount busted: 20 yards since late August