Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stash Report -- September 5

Well, while I have accomplished a lot this week, I wasn't able to finish any quilts, so no decrease in my stash to report yet, but, no increase either.

I got six quilts basted last week end finished quilting the Rail/Split 9 Patch on my Bernina.  I had almost finished quilting Free's quilt on my Janome, but I began having tension problems, so I finished it on my Bernina.  Two quilts quilted this week!  Woo Hoo!

I got the Martelli zip bind system and the stitch in the ditch foot so I'm hoping to try and put on the binding with that if I can figure them out, lol.  So, next week, I should have some good numbers.

My numbers this week are as follows:
Nothing in
Nothing out
Total amount busted: 20 yards since late August

10 comments:

Vicky said...

You finished two quilts this week? Oh, my, you're definitely my hero du jour! Way to go!

Katie Z. said...

Your numbers will be great next week! Good work!

SpinningStar said...

You've been busy with the quilting and basting! Way to go!!
Liz

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

Not sure which Janome you have, I had similar problems and purchased the special bobbin case for free motion quilting -- it works. I have also purchased the basting spray you posted about -- going to try on the smaller quilts first. Can't wait to see your finished quilts.

Amy said...

I've been thinking about getting a different sewing machine. I was reading that you have both a Bernina and Janome. It seems like very few are unhappy with their Bernina. I would love to find a machine where having perfect tension came easily.

Barb in Mi said...

20 yrds since late August is awesome!! And 6 quilts basted, wow! Way to go!

Quiltsmiles said...

Great usage of your fabbies. Your quilting is really looking great and getting 2 done this week on you DSM! Way to go.
Jane

Linda said...

Wow, Tamera! You really had a productive week. Way to go!

Kathie said...

You have had a busy week, good going.

Lori said...

wow on all that you have done. Can't wait to see what you do in the next couple weeks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest