Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Little Work Done After All

Thanks everyone for your concern!  I got several comments and emails from you and I want you to know that it meant so much to me!

I called my doctor and she put me back on Prednisone.  I spent the day resting, and by this evening, I was able to sew a little.  I REALLY wanted to get at least one border on to get the edges stabilized as they were very stretchy.

Here's what we have so far.


My favorite color is orange, so I decided to go with a narrow orange stripe around the main part of the quilt and then I will add a larger border.

Here's a close up of the blue border.


I think I'll just use a 3" border as this quilt is getting pretty big already.

I can't get over how fun this quilt is.  I can't wait to get it quilted and snuggle up with it this winter.

Coffee anyone????

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Hope you're better soon! I love the twisted blocks, it's my all time favorite setting to use!

Jandi said...

Gorgeous! I hope you feel better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest