Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quilter's Accountability Report - September 22

GRRR!  I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with her head cut off (as pertains to my quilting).

I'm focused on finishing UFOs, then I'm focused on finishing things for my Beginner's Quilting class, then I'm focused on getting rid of all the fabric that I don't absolutely LOVE.  (Actually, if I were a chicken with my head cut off, I wouldn't be focusing on anything, but you get my meaning, I hope.)

ANYWAY...

My goal for this week is to get more focused!

I'm still going to be working on getting my UFOs finished.  I just finished Free's Quilt and I am working on quilting one of the 1930s quilts.  So, that leaves three more basted quilts to quilt.

I have three tops in the piecing stage, so I need to keep moving forward there.

My first class is a week from today!  (I'm SO excited!)

And, I REALLY want to get 13 tops pieced to send on to a couple of quilters who responded when I said I would be willing to send tops.

But....not all this week.

This week, I'm going to continue to sew my little heart out and try to focus and try to get as much done as possible.

My Goals:
  1. Finish quilting the 1930s quilt
  2. Bind the 1930s quilt
  3. Finish getting ready for class
  4. Maybe get a Twister quilt started
Wish me luck!  And check out what everyone else is up to at Bari's blog.  Set some goals of your own for this week, and join us!

PS:  Make sure you sign up for my latest giveaway!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Good luck! You're making my head spin!

Alycia said...

Like a chicken eh? That is a funny visual. But you are getting a lot done! I loved the quilting on the table runner.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You sound like me! I call it putting out fires...what ever is most pressing or has the nearest deadline! I think we asked for the same thing this week....LOL

You have an ambitious plan and that is great. Keep at it!

BTW, I love Free's quilt! Those colors are great for a guy. I did one of the Bricks and Stepping Stones in brights with black and white for a baby, but I really like the brown!

Bari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest