Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quilter's Accountability Report - September 8

Well, I did get two quilts quilted last week, so I did reach my goal, but I've hit a brick wall as my RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) is flaring.

I can't walk without pain, and I can't lift my right arm this morning.

I had tapered off the Prednisone a couple weeks ago and I'm not sure why I'm having a flare now, but there it is.

So, I'll make some provisional goals (with the assumption that I will go back on the Prednisone and be once again able to walk and move).

  1. Finish piecing Java Jive
  2. Baste Java Jive
  3. Finish blocks for Block Lotto and Niblets exchange
  4. Quilt one of the 1930s quilts
Once I go back on Prednisone, the pain and stiffness will go away quickly and I'll be back to baseline within a few hours, so I hope I can get in contact with my doctor first thing this morning.  I HATE limitations.

Please visit Bari and support everyone in achieving their goals for this week.

4 comments:

Julianne said...

deHey you met your goals.that is great. Sorry about the RA.That is not fun at all. Feel bettetr

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tamera! I hate that your RA is flaring up. I have a very close friend that deals with the same thing and it is pretty unpredictable.

I'm glad yours is fairly manageable, though a steady diet of prednisone is no good either!

You did get a lot done. The provisional goals look good too. Hope you are back up to speed already!

Bari

Amy said...

Sorry to hear about your arthritis.

Kimberly said...

Sorry you are having a flare up. That must be hard to live with.

I like your quilt tilted better than the one that was straight up and down. And I love the orange...beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest