Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Quilt Labels

OK. I admit it. I've NEVER sewn a label on one of my quilts........There! I said it!

After reading all the admonishments about how I need to label my quilts...at LEAST put my name and the date on it...I have still always found plenty of reasons why it just doesn't happen.

BUT...all that is about to change.

I'm not letting myself sew one more seam before I fashion at least 10 or 12 labels to sew on the quilts I'm currently working on.

Today, I'm going to get some interfacing. I already have yards and yards and yards of white muslin. Tonight, I'm going to make labels. I'll take pictures when they're finished.

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I do put a HeartStrings label on all of those I finish but my personal quilts just get my initials and the year embroidered in them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest