Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another Finish

I finally finished this quilt for my aunt. This definitely falls under the category of "done is better than perfect."

If you remember, this is the quilt that I discovered had the binding problem.

It's one of those quilts that has had quite a few mishaps...which I'm not going to go into. Suffice it to say, it's finished!

Here's a close-up of the quilting. I did a loopy flower thing in the border...

...and some straight-line quilting in the main part of the quilt.

My aunt is in a nursing home as she is crippled from Rheumatoid Arthritis. I hope it reminds her that I'm thinking of her.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Dianne B. in England said...

What a lovely quilt! Don't worry about any tiny errors. It's a real treasure, and I'm sure your aunt will love it! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest