Saturday, November 14, 2009

Off to Quilt Guild

I'm off to quilt guild this morning! Woo Hoo!

My girls were going to go, but they weren't feeling too well last night before bed, so I'm not sure if the will go or not. We'll see.

Our guild is about an hour away, so we'll need to leave pretty soon. I need to decide what I'm going to work on today! I think I'll take my Carolina Crossroads quilt and see how much I can get done. Wouldn't that be exciting if I could get it done today????

I think I'll take my camera and take some pics.

Have a quilty day.

1 comment:

Sue H said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your supportive comments! Isn't quilting with a group fun and motivating? We had a group get together Friday night, and I dug back into a project I hadn't worked on since 2004!!! It feels so good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest