Thursday, November 5, 2009

Goals for 2010

I LOVE this time of year! I love making goals for the new year.

Over the next several weeks, I'm going to be thinking about what kinds of quilty goals I have for 2010.

I want to get rid of every stitch of fabric that I don't LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. My plans are to continue to make up some charity quilts with the fabric, and some of it, I will actually be giving away.

I want to get my sewing room built and finished. Obviously, a lot of that goal is out of my control, but once they finish with the basement, I will need to furnish the room and KEEP IT ORGANIZED!

I want to start my own quilt guild.

I would like to start a beginner's quilting class.

These are some of the things that I want to do, so I guess it's a good start.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest