Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Finish!

Well, a few things to blog about...

First of all, my laptop went kaput. That was kind of a kick in the pants, so I'm relegated to the "kids' computer" which is quite a bit older, etc. I'll get my laptop back on Tuesday, so I don't think there'll be photos until then.

BUT...

I did finish Joey's Brown Bear Quilt! Woo Hoo! He was very excited to sleep under it on Friday night when I finished it.

Yesterday, the girls and I went to their sewing class in Valley City. I took that opportunity to finish tucking in all the threads on Joey's quilt (OK, so maybe it wasn't ALLLLL the way finished on Friday night, lol) and also work on the binding on my Mom's quilt. Just about finished there.

I would REALLY LOVE to get my Carolina Crossroads quilt done, but I'm paralyzed because I just don't know how I'm going to quilt it.

In the back of my mind, I would really love to hand quilt it, but on the other hand, I REALLY want to give it to my sister for Christmas...decisions, decisions.

Hope everyone has a quilty day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest