Monday, December 7, 2009

Design Wall Monday

Well, I said there'd be no photos, but I got them on in a round-about way. Good thing I'm a little computer literate...just enough to make me dangerous.

So, here's my "design wall." I don't have an official one if you remember, but it's coming. The workers are here this week working on the basement! YEAH!!!!

I'm piecing these blocks as a leader/ender project. If you don't know what that is, pop over to Bonnie's website and check it out. I try to ALWAYS have one going.

This is going to be a Chicklets Quilt, although I am thinking I'm going to modify the pattern a bit.



The girls went to their sewing class on Saturday and they made these adorable Christmas stockings and little lined bags. Being a homeschool mom, I am SO thankful for an opportunity for the girls to learn from other teachers.



To see what everyone else is up to, make sure and check out Linda's website.

2 comments:

bettinag1 said...

im following all the design wall monday from judy blog,,, looks like the girls had fun...

Unknown said...

Your girls are so cute and look really excited with their accomplishments! I have started a Chicklet Quilt too, but it has stalled with the holidays. I need to make a note of it as I had forgotten all about it until you posted yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest