Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pillowcases

Well, I woke up early this morning...2AM. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I finally got up at 2:30 and decided to sew.

I got a couple of pillowcases done. I think they turned out great. They're for two of my nephews.

Here's the pillowcase for Landon, who's a big hockey player/fan.



And here's the pillowcase for little Ethan.



They were pretty easy, and I used French seams, so there won't be raggedy seams after a few washes.

If I decide to do this for some of the other nieces and nephews, I still have quite a few to go, but now that I've done these two and see how easy they are, it should be easy. I'm thinking of doing a photo tutorial. We'll see.

Hope you have a quilty day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest