It has brought snow and wind...and pain!
For some reason, the low barometric pressure effects some people who have arthritis and I've been feeling it the last few days. I was restless and unable to concentrate much yesterday. Even though I had an unexpected day home (because we couldn't go to Bismarck in the storm) I don't feel like I got that much accomplished. I don't feel much better today, but hopefully, I"ll get a little sewing done.
Here were my goals from last Wednesday:
- Finish quilting the Quilt Guild quilt--still having problems with my new Janome...GRRR
- Finish quilting and bind the Linus Project quilt--didn't get done...I need to finish that today
- Finish Niblet Exchange blocks--done and sent off
- Finish Block Lotto blocks--done
- Finish 1930s quilt--problems with Janome
What are your plans for this week?
Here are mine:
- Finish four Twister tops that I have cut out and started
- Finish Project Linus quilt and send off along with two other quilts that are already finished
- Post block lotto blocks
- Continue working on my sewing room