Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday's Here

he he he...Deceptive title because around here, one day is pretty much like the rest.

I'm going to Bismarck really quickly today because I forget to get something vital when I went on Tuesday and it won't wait until next Tuesday!  GRRRR!  That's one irritating thing about living 60 miles from a city.

I'm also going to send off the quilt to my Aunt in Kansas.  It's all washed up and ready to go.

ignore the superfluous background, lol

I have several projects that I want to get done before the end of the month, so I really need to get busy.

Tomorrow, I'm taking my oldest daughter to her quilt class.  There usually isn't space for me to set up my own machine, though that would be awesome if there was.  I just called the library and the director said I would be welcome to set up a machine in the corner, so I think I'll plan on that!

Hope you all have a quilty day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest