Saturday, October 9, 2010

Best Press®

Do any of you use Best Press®?  I never have, but I use a Best Press® alternative.

I use it because I don't use steam in my iron, so I spray with liquid starch stuff.

I found a recipe for an alternative on Amy's blog, A Quilting Sheep, which is a REALLY cute blog if you want to look around there.

We're still hanging out in Grand Forks.  We've been up for the continental breakfast and now we're back at the room waiting patiently for the pool to open.

Hope you guys have a quilty day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I haven't tried it yet, but am anxious to. Amy only lives an hour away, so I got to meet her family. What a sweetheart!

Jolene said...

Why don't we use something like Magic Sizing? Why do quilters want the Best Press instead?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest