Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First Big Storm....Continued

So, I thought that I would snap a few pictures to show you our snow and blizzard.  This first one cracks me up.

I don't know about your house, but it always takes us a bit to find all the hats, gloves, etc, when the first cold snap arrives.  Joey couldn't find his had, so he decided that his pajama bottoms would make a wonderful substitute.


This is the first time Olivia and I had to go out in the bad weather to do chores.


It wasn't too bad, but the goats were quite indignant at having to come out in the snow for their grain.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

It looks pretty similar to what things look like at our place this morning. I'm glad I can stay inside the rest of the day. Of course the children are enjoying the snow and seeing their happiness is worth it!

Amy said...

I'm with your son. I'm not sure I can find my gloves yet. I guess winter is almost here so I better start looking. Stay warm up there in North Dakota!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest