Here's my list from last week:
- Bind my Aunt's quilt. -- bound and sent off
- Bind 1930's quilt. -- not done
- Finish quilting the guild quilt -- worked on, but not finished...still getting used to my new Janome and also, I don't really like the quilting design that I'm doing, so it's kinda hard to finish, but I need to just push on through!
- Work on Niblet Exchange blocks -- done
- Work on blocks for Block Lotto -- not done
- Finish a couple of Twister Quilt tops -- not done
- Work on Paganini quilt -- not done...I'm not sure if I'm going to do this quilt after all
Plus, I nearly finished my Project Linus quilt. I would have finished, but I was having some trouble with the thread shedding while I was FMQ. I picked up some top stitch needles and also a special FMQ bobbin casing yesterday while I was in Bismarck. I'm hoping that will solve the problems.
I REALLY love King Tut thread for quilting but evidently, my Janome doesn't, lol. I'm not giving up, though. I'm determined to find a combination that we can both live with, lol.
So, my goals for this week are as follows:
- Finish quilting the Quilt Guild quilt
- Finish quilting and bind the Linus Project quilt
- Finish Niblet Exchange blocks
- Finish Block Lotto blocks
- Finish 1930s quilt
Make sure you visit Bari and see what everyone else is up to. Join us if you like!