Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sunshine Award

Goodness!  I haven't had a nice block of time to post about receiving the Sunshine Award from Joan over at Moose Stash Quilting!  What an honor.  I'm so glad that she finds me an inspiration.

I have had SO much fun blogging.  I live in a rural area and this is a way to share my life with ladies (and gentlemen) all over the country...and even the world!

The Sunshine Award is to let others know that you read their blog and find it inspirational and informative.

Here are the guidelines for those nominated.
  1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
  2. Pass the award to 12 fellow bloggers.  (As you can see, I couldn't narrow it down, so I chose 14, lol.)
  3. Link to the nominees.
  4. Let the nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
And now, here are my nominees...
  1. A Ray of Hope - this is the blog that I have been following since the very beginning and I still find it inspirational.
  2. Maiden in the House of God - her daughter's wonderful blog about her life and faith.
  3. Liv's Farm - my daughter Olivia's blog about her life and her farm.
  4. Sophia's Life on the Farm - my daughter Sophia's blog.
  5. Dr. Quiltmom - I like her blog because we have a lot in common.  We're both doctors, we both have four kids, and we both love to quilt
  6. Quilting Twin - Keryn lives in South Australia and I LOVE her quilts
  7. Pages From Me - Mereth is Keryn's twin and they own a pattern business together.  I LOVE her quilts, too.
  8. October's Child - Darci is another North Dakota girl who is a long arm quilter.  Her quilting is just beautiful.
  9. Dakota City Quilter - Lori is a GREAT quilter and has become a good friend.  She lives in South Dakota.
  10. Judy's Quilts and Ramblin's - Judy lives in the Black Hills of South Dakota and is part of my Dakota Blog Ring.  (By the way, if you're a quilter from North or South Dakota and you would like to join our blog ring, just let me know.)
  11. Quiet My Soul - This is another blog that I have been following for a long time.  Kimberly is a wonderful homeschool mom who is a great inspiration to me.
  12. Kim's Crazy Life - This is a new blog that I stumbled across and nearly every one of her posts make me laugh out loud.  You can't get any better than that!
  13. Life on Vine - Michelle's blog is new to me, but I LOVE it.  Her blog is beautiful, and she is so sweet.  I have had fun getting to know her.
  14. Hanne's Quilt Corner - Hanne lives in Norway, and I LOVE her blog.
Of course, there are dozens of other blogs that inspire me, make me laugh, and make me feel connected to a world far beyond my little tree stand.  Thanks to ALL of you who inspire me every day.

Thanks so much, Joan, for nominating me for the Sunshine Award!  I really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thank you, Tamara. I'm so happy to receive the award. Blessings to you and your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest