Here are my goals from last week.
- Packages for Let's Bee Together need to go out this week -- Done
- Catch up on Layer Cake Quilt Along -- Done
- Finish top and back of Wonky Town -- Done
- Have that basting party -- Not done...possibly today
I'm really excited to get some quilts basted so that I can start quilting them.
So, here's my goals for this week:
- Baste the quilts that I have finished
- Finish block for Block Swap Adventure
- Finish blocks for A Dozen Quilters
- Work on UFO challenge and Monochromatic quilt
Make sure you check out Bari's blog to see how everyone did on their goals this week. Join us if you like!