Friday, February 11, 2011

Squishies!

I received all kinds of wonderful squishies in today's mail!

First of all, I was in a swap at The Quilted Table.  You may recall the blocks that I made.


Well, I sent them in, Sharon swapped them out, and look what I got back!

Cindy DeWulf, Powell, OH

Donna Russell, Bonita, CA

Jane McNett, Elmira, NY

Linda Gilli, Bakersfield, CA
I can't wait to get these into a little table topper!

I also got several blocks back from my Let's Bee Together partners.  I decided to get a good start on a quilt called High Cotton that I have wanted to make for a LONG time!

So, after I receive all the blocks, I'll have a great start.  Click here to see the High Cotton blocks that I received today.

3 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I received my exchange hearts today too! Unfortunately I didn't get one of yours :( I think I will be making a table runner with the ones I received. So glad to hear that the Bee blocks are starting to arrive.

Lori said...

What sweet blocks!

elizabeth said...

Lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest