Monday, January 31, 2011

January Summary

I thought I would take a moment and summarize the month of January.

First of all, we were on vacation and were caught in a storm.  I didn't get home until January 4th.

That next week, I worked really hard because I knew I was going in for surgery...four days in the hospital, and three days or so when I didn't feel well enough to do any sewing.

Despite the fact that there were lots of days of not sewing, I did get quite a lot accomplished.

I finished this block for a lady who's collecting blocks from quilters in all 50 states for a quilt.


I finished block 5, 6, and 7 of the Layer Cake Quilt Along.




I finished four paper pieced blocks for a Yahoo!Group that I belong to.


I finished the top and backing on the Judy's Monochromatic challenge (which was my goal).


I finished the top and backing for Judy's UFO challenge (which was my goal).



I finished the first two blocks of Dorinda Mystery quilt.


And, I finished three blocks for the sampler quilt that we're doing in our Stitchin' Sisters group.


I also finished a block for Block Swap Adventure...


and a block for my Let's Bee Together group.


So, I guess I did get quite a bit done this month despite the fact that I spent quite a bit of time "under the weather."

I'm excited to see what February brings!

2 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

January was quite productive for you! Everything you created is wonderful!!

moosestashquilting said...

Wow you did great for a month that you didn't get to sew that much. Hope your feeling better now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest