Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 1 of Our Chicago Adventure

Well, Day 1 is history.  Just a few more minutes of swimming, then it will be time to go up to the room, wash my little blondies' hair in lemon juice and settle in for the evening.

Today, we visited the Field Museum and The SkyDeck at the Willis Building.  Of my children, two were afraid to go on the SkyDeck, and two were not afraid at all, but they all did it.

The Girls: Sophia, Mariah, Tamera, and Olivia
I'm not one for sharing family vacation photos.  Other people's pictures bore me to death, so I don't like boring others with mine.

Tomorrow, I think we're going to the aquarium...or the planetarium...maybe some quilt shops...we'll see.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love your photos! Sounds like you are having fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest