- Finish the pillowcases that I have fabric for - didn't get finished
- Begin working on the wall hanging for my Mom's Christmas present - quilting finished...just need to find the binding I cut two years ago, lol (good luck with that, lol!)
- Begin quilting my sister's quilt - not done
- Clue 1 of Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll - DONE
- Block 2 of Layer Cake Quilt Along - DONE
Lots of exciting things happened...the MOST exciting was that I got my new laptop! I'm lovin' it. Even the transition time (you know, that time that it takes for you to get your old reliable stuff loaded on and transfer over your files that you use all the time, etc) hasn't been too bad.
I also joined a couple of online groups.
The first one is Block Swap Adventure and the other group is Let's Bee Together.
I already belong to a couple of online groups and I am also trying to get a local group started, so it should be interesting in the New Year, lol. I hope I don't get in over my head.
I'm feeling very ready for Christmas. This is the first year in a long time that I have been looking forward to Christmas, so it feels good!
Anyway, I should make some goals for next week.
- Finish Block 3 of Layer Cake Quilt Along
- Clue 2 for Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll
- Finish Mom's wall hanging
- Start quilting Robin's quilt
- Finish pillowcases that I have fabric for
- Finish quilting 1930's quilt...maybe bind it?