- Get the binding on Mom's Wall Hanging - got it cut and the hanging sleeve cut
- Finish quilting and get the binding on Robin's quilt - Done with quilting, binding cut out
- Finish the pillowcases that I have fabric for and figure out what I still need to buy - not done
- Finish the mug mats that I'm going to make - not done
- Finish quilting the 1930s Quilt and bind it - still working on the quilting
- Finish Part 3 of Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll - started (just barely)...part 4 is up and I haven't even though about that!
I don't think I'm going to make new goals for this week because a week from today, I'll be on the road to Kansas! We're going to my mom's for Christmas. I can't wait. Hopefully the weather cooperates.
After Christmas, we're driving to Chicago for a family vacation. Anybody know any cool quilt shops in Chicago?
How are all of you doing on your goals? Make sure you check out Bari's blog and see how everyone else is doing!