Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Day, Sew Day

Well, while part of the rest of the state is getting snow, I am going to be able to stay in and sew...sans a few kiddos.

My hubby is going to Bismarck today with the girls which means I can sew without so many interruptions.

Joey is staying home with Mommy, so the girls are getting a "Daddy's Day Out," and Joey is getting a "Mommy's Day In."

I LOVE it when my hubby can take the kids by himself.  They remember those kind of things...the times that they spend with him just doing normal things.

Since he works, they don't see him for long periods of time most days, though we're SO blessed that he comes home every day for lunch when they're home, too (since we homeschool).

Hope you all have a quilty day.  I'm doing bindings on THREE quilts!  Woo Hoo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest