- Finish Block 3 of Layer Cake Quilt Along - DONE
- Clue 2 for Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll - Done
- Finish Mom's wall hanging - Bought the binding yesterday
- Start quilting Robin's quilt - Started
- Finish pillowcases that I have fabric for - Didn't do
- Finish quilting 1930's quilt...maybe bind it? - Worked on, but didn't finish quilting
So, I'll need to clean up some things this week because Christmas is coming quickly...Like gravity, time passes whether I believe in it or not and we're leaving for Kansas in two weeks!
This week, my goals are...
- Get the binding on Mom's Wall Hanging
- Finish quilting and get the binding on Robin's quilt
- Finish the pillowcases that I have fabric for and figure out what I still need to buy
- Finish the mug mats that I'm going to make
- Finish quilting the 1930s Quilt and bind it
- Finish Part 3 or Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll
Make sure you check out Bari's blog to see what everyone else has accomplished last week and see what they're planning for this week.
Also, make sure that you take a few minutes every day to remember what this season is for. It's so easy to forget when we're so busy.
Hope you have a quilty day!