Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quilter's Accountability Report - 1/26/11

Here are my goals from last week.
  1. Send out packages for February's Let's Bee Together group - Started, but not done
  2. Catch up on Layer Cake Quilt Along blocks - not done...now I'm two behind, lol
  3. Continue to work on Wonky Town - worked on it...one row left plus a new idea for the border
  4. Finish Clue #2 of Dorinda's Mystery quilt - Done
  5. Prepare for February's guild meeting - have first block and one alternate block finished
  6. Have a basting party and baste quilts that are ready for basting - didn't do
So, here's what I would like to get done this week.
  1. Packages for Let's Bee Together need to go out this week.
  2. Catch up on Layer Cake Quilt Along
  3. Finish top and back of Wonky Town
  4. Have that basting party
What will you get accomplished this week?  Sometimes, accountability helps me accomplish what I wouldn't normally.  Head over to Bari's blog and she how everyone else did...and link up with us!

4 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Looks like you had a good week! If I don't do my accountability daily then too many things slip between the cracks.

Julianne said...

Hey you got a bit more done than I did this week. LOL You had a good week.

Anonymous said...

You got quite a bit done! Way to go!

I can't waitto see the Wonky Town top and back. I love that quilt! (I keep telling myself NO NEW PROJECTS!)

Keep plugging along at them and they will get finished. You amaze me by what you are able to accomplish!

Take care,

Bari

Alycia said...

Looks like you did pretty well! Hope this next week is just as good!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest