Friday, January 15, 2010

Wind-Up for the Weekend Jan 15

Good day everyone...what are your plans for the weekend?

I'm going to continue working on UFOs. I got a couple of quilts basted last night, so I may do some quilting this weekend, but I really think that I'm going to start another quilt, he he he.

I have a few more pillowcases to finish to reach my goal, so I will work on those...shouldn't take too long for that.

I have a few UFO's that I would like to work on to get to the flimsy stage, but I am gearing up to do a couple of "masculine" quilts...one for a friend's husband, and another for my BIL.

I think I may do a Bricks and Stepping Stones quilt using brown and cream for the 4 patches and blues for the bricks.

Let me know what you're planning on working on this weekend. Be sure and link to the specific blog entry where you talk about what you're doing this weekend and not just to your blog. If you link to your blog and a reader comes along and clicks on it on a later day, the link will take them to whatever your entry is that day and not your blog entry for Wind-Up for the Weekend.

To get the URL for your specific blog post, write your blog post, then go back to your blog once that post is published; click on that title and copy that address. Then use that address for your link in Mister Linky.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

I do my goal posts on Monday--I hope I don't screw up your method. I've been watching for news about BABIES, but evidently there hasn't been any yet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest