Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sew Much Going On!

There is so much going on in my life right now, I don't even know where to start!

I'm really LOVING Emily! She's AWESOME!

I've finished ten or twelve quilts...I'm not even sure!

I took her to a quilt show. That was fun, lol.

And now, my friend Kari and I are doing a BUNCH of beginner classes over the summer.

I just can't wait!

So, now, I just need to keep you guys updated! I know that there are readers out there that are waiting for me to get in gear and start blogging again.

Today, I'll be going to Wishek to put together the quilt that we'll be doing with the beginner kids. I'll post pics of what we get done today. We're going to be doing a rail fence with them.

Hope you have a quilty day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest