Saturday, May 19, 2012

Finishing Up a UFO

I'm finally finishing quilting the Java Jive quilt!

Piecing was finished on September 11, 2010. I'm not sure when I basted it, but it's been a while.

I've been quilting the black background with back thread...


...so you can't see my boo-boos, lol.

It's been slow going, though because there's a lot of background to fill.


I've got this little quilt waiting in the wings.


It has to be done before the Kid's Quilting Camp...What?...I didn't tell you about the Kid's Quilting Camp yet?

I have a Facebook page for my quilting business and we've talked a little about it there.

My friend Kari (from RumpelQuiltskin...donja just LOVE that name?) and I are teaching a Kid's Quilting Camp. It's Monday through Friday afternoon next week, and we have two young men signed up for the camp!

The other day, we did the tops...


...and now it needs to be quilted. I guess you know what we'll be doing over the weekend, lol.

We'll also be cutting strips, lol. But we're SO excited to pass on quilting to the next generation.

Hope you have a quilty day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest