Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Have Bad News...And I Have Good News

The bad news is...I found three more quilt tops...more UFOs!

The good news is...I FOUND THREE MORE QUILT TOPS!!!!!

How fun is that?





The top two quilts are ones that I designed by the seat of my pants and the bottom one is a Twister quilt.

The pictures aren't that great.  I'm not sure what's up with my camera.  I think I should take it in and have it cleaned/serviced, etc.  Do you do that with a camera, lol?

Anyway, I'll measure these and get backings done.  They're all a little smaller so I think I'll quilt them before I do the bigger 1930s quilts.  It will be good practice.

1 comment:

Gamawinkie Renea said...

Congratulations on finding them, and finishing them! Good job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest