Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Happy 2013

I am planning on looking back over the last few years. I've been formulating my goals. I just have to get them organized. I'm planning on 2013 being a banner year for me and my family!

Just thought I would give you a peek at what I'm working on. It's a quilt for my sister Nancy.




This little "star" in the sashing is SO fun. I think it just makes the quilt. It takes a while, but I think it will be worth it. I'll show you more as I finish.

LOTS of quilting to be done this year. I would like to get a list of all the tops I have and then cross them off as I finish. It's so fun to see them get crossed off.

Hope you have a quilty day. It's supposed to snow today. Whether it does or not, it's kind of gloomy and it's pretty cold outside, so I think I'll stay in and quilt, lol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest