Thursday, January 3, 2013

Another Finish

I have finished two quilts so far this year! WooHoo.

The first one, I didn't get pictures of. How silly was that? It was a quilt that my daughter made for her sixth grade teacher, Mrs. Gross. Olivia made the quilt, I quilted it and bound it and she put a label on it. Good for her!

The second one is a Rail Fence Quilt done in brown and pink. This one just needed binding, so it went quickly.


I took a few close-up shots of the quilting. I did it a long time ago, and looking at it convinced me that I should just stick with Bottom Line thread in the bobbin. It makes the tension SO much better.



I'm still working on my inventory of quilts, but it's kind of making me discouraged to see all the quilts that I need to finish!

However, I do have a pile of finished quilts that need to be gifted or donated, so that's exciting.

Hope you're having a quilty day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest