Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goals for January

Judy's hosting a 2013 Getting It Done campaign and I'm planning on participating.

Each month, I'll pick four goals for that month.

Judy also has another list of things that she really wants to get done.

My list is as follows:
  1. Inventory my quilts. Write a description on a 3X5 card, take a photo and determine what needs to be done to finish each quilt.
  2. Make a list on the sidebar of my blog.
  3. Finish the two wedding quilts.
  4. Start making samples for my sample book.
That should keep me busy.

What would you like to get accomplished this month? Have a quilty day!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi Tamera,
I like your inventory suggestion. I like documentation!
Happy 2013 ~ Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that you are starting with organization. I ought to, but I think I'm afraid to!

Lois (AKA Onnie) said...

Oh, I love the inventory part! I may have to go change my goals cause I love the sound of this one! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest