Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

OH! MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!!!!

It's so funny. I was in such a different place last year and I didn't enjoy my New Year. I looked back on my 2011 goals and I have accomplished quite a few.

So, I'll be making some goals for 2013. I'll be putting it on a separate page for your perusal, and I'm also going to put my goals on the sidebar so I'll read them every day. I really think that's the key to accomplishing a goal. A goal is only a wish until you write it down!

So, I'm going to be working on goals today.

I did finish a little quilt this morning. This is a little doll quilt for my girlie and her American Doll.


Oh, I'm SOOOOOO excited for 2013!!!!!!

Hope you have a quilty day and make sure that you check out what everyone else is up to at Judy's!

And make sure and leave comments when you see a quilt or a post that you really like. It warms a blogger's heart!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest