Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Finished the Inside

I finished the inside of the horse quilt yesterday afternoon just as Olivia was coming home from school.

What?!?! You may ask...Don't you homeschool?

Well, that's one of the things that has changed in my life.

I put the kiddos in public school for a bit.

I needed a little break.

So, for now they're in school.

Anyway, back to quilting. I hope that you can see that I used pebbling on the bottom, then a paisley echo, then a swirl.


I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

Olivia wants feathers in the larger border, which I'm getting really good at if I do say so myself, lol.

Today, I'm going to work on log cabin blocks because I'm teaching my Sisters tonight. YAHOO! It's Stitchin' Sisters night!!!!!

Hope you all have a quilty day.

And if you don't belong to a guild or a quilt clutch, or something, PLEASE consider starting one. It's SO wonderful to have a group of people who love quilting and meet together regularly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest