Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stash Report - Week 13

I didn't do much sewing this week, so my numbers stayed the same.

Fabric in: 0 yards
Fabric out: 0 yards
Total fabric in: 45.92 yards
Total fabric out: 50.37 yards
In/Out percentage: 91%
Goal: 150% In/Out percentage
I'm at 61% of my goal
Fabric given away: 130
Net: 134.45
Goal: 150 net yards out
I'm at 90% of my goal!!!!


Make sure you check out how everyone else did this week at Judy's blog!  Judy is almost up to 100 yards used!  Way to go, Judy!

8 comments:

Kathie said...

At least you didn't bring any new fabric in so numbers are still doing well.

Katie Z. said...

After all your great progress, I think you're due for a week "off"!

Kate said...

Nothing out, but nothing in either. That's still a good week!

Kathy said...

You're doing great!

SandraB said...

I am pretty impressed with you using 50 yds of fabric so far this year. I noticed you were 1st to report on Judy's blog.

Melanie said...

I'm impressed that even though you weren't able to sew this week your numbers still look great! Sadly, I'm close to fifty yards purchased, not used...Have a great week!

Cherie in St Louis said...

Tamara, you've been missing in the blogosphere so I wanted to drop you a comment to let you know I was thinking about you and hope it's just a busy life that has kept you away.

Sandra said...

Missing your blogging. Hope you are doing well.

Sandra
sharpquilts.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest