Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stash Report - 3/13/11

Happy Birthday to me!  Happy Anniversary to me, too!

Today is the day of my birth, and also the day that I married the best man in the world!

This morning, my daughter Sophia went out and did chores before I was even out of bed.  How's that for awesome?!?!  Not only do I have a wonderful hubby, I have GREAT kids!

And, I have a great hobby!  And I added to my stash this week, lol.  I bought some fabric.  It's so purdy!  I've already cut into it.

I've found that since I've been reporting my fabric, I have become very focused on what I buy.  I've been tempted, but I've been able to resist because I knew that I would need to report it, lol.

I've also been working hard on High Cotton.  I have the blocks about two-thirds of the way done.

So, here are my numbers for this week.

Fabric in: 11.42 yards
Fabric out: 4.02 yards
Total fabric in: 38.92 yards
Total fabric out: 47.78 yards
Fabric given away: 130
Net: 138.86
Goal: 150 net yards out
I've reached 93% of my goal!!!!


Make sure you check out how everyone else did this week at Judy's blog.

24 comments:

Kathie said...

Happy birthday and anniversary, wow what a big day for you!!!

I think that is the best thing about reporting. I think twice (or more) about if I really want a fabric. If I break down and buy it I know it is something I really want and will use.

Janet said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!!

Alycia said...

Happy Birthday! Hope the rest of your day is just wonderful!!!

Penny said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. I hope you have a great day. I also focus more on my buying and oft times I don't buy because I will have to report it. I love your High Cotton blocks. They look so pretty. I can hardly wait to see the finished top.

Willow Lake Stitches said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary ! Sounds like you are already having a great day. Hope the rest of your day is wonderful too !

It sure is cold here in ND.... still pretty quiet here in Jamestown after our blizzard. Hope you fared well in it too !

Congrats on your stash reporting, looks like you are doing well !

Beth

Cora Beth said...

I already wished you a happy birthday, so here's a big "Happy Anniversary"! :)

Kate said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

Wow, great stash report!

Jamie in Louisiana said...

Happy Birthday! AND Happy Anniversary! I am amazed at your progress. Have a great day.

Bailey said...

Happy Day for you!

SpinningStar said...

HAPPY HAPPY DAY TO YOU!!!

great report - it's gotta be hard to give the fabric away since we collected it, we just might need it someday - at least that's the excuse I am using!

Liz

MB in MI said...

happy DAY to you!! wish you many more! Love the title of your blog today. 'accountablility' is a great way to put it!

Melissa S. said...

Happy Birthday sweet Tamera! And happy anniversary too. My grandparents married on my Grandpa's birthday and it was always such a special day.

katie z. said...

Happy birthday and anniversary! What a way to have a really special day. I can't wait for the day when my kids can get up and do chores for me- I hope I raise them right as you obviously have.

krisgray said...

Hope you had a wonderful day! Can't wait to see more high cotton, what you showed was so pretty.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary! I totally agree with you about really thinking before I buy - the stash report is great for that :)

Charlene S said...

Happy birthday! Today is my fourth daughters bday too. The Stash Report does make us think about what we have and what we need.

Marti said...

Happy Birthday & Anniversary! AND Spring Forward Day! It's a hat trick!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary! What a special day!

Quilting Mom said...

Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary! I love your blog!

Sara said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a good one.

Darlene B said...

Happy Birthday....and Happy Anniversary too! Hopefully you've been able to spend some time celebrating!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday and Anniverssry! I'm hoping to give away some fabric as I sort though my stuff getting ready to move....that should boost my numbers a bit,

Michelle said...

Happy birthday and happy anniversary! Hope it was a good one!

QuiltSue said...

Happy Birthiversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest