Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stash Report, Jan 17

Here are my purchases for the week.

I joined the Fresh and Fancy Table Runner of the Month Club at the Fat Quarter Shop. Here's January's table runner:



Looks fun, doesn't it? Well, it was. I got it to the basted stage already, YEAH ME!

I'm actually running out of KP Kids stuff for baby quilts! YEAH! That means I get to buy new stuff, lol.

Here's some stuff I got this week:



I used to buy KP Kids fat quarters on eBay all the time, but it doesn't seem like there's much of that anymore. I'll have to think of a new strategy, lol.

I used a little fabric here and a little fabric there, but it all added up.

Fabric purchased this week: 11.63 yards
Fabric purchased year to date: 63.34 yards
Fabric used this week: 9.44 yards
Fabric used year to date: 50.24 yards
Net year to date: -12.1 yards

Make sure you pop on over to Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to.

7 comments:

Marla said...

Your numbers are looking good even if they are a bit in the red. You are really close to even. Good going!!!! Keep using a bit here and there and you'll be there. I haven't "used" anything so far this year!!! LOL!!!!!

Laura said...

Great job on the table runner progress and cute fabrics purchased!

Vicky said...

Just a couple of backings away from being in the black again! :)

Unknown said...

You are so very close to coming out of the hole - perhaps just in time for Groundhog Day! I am hoping that you will be showing your tablerunner progress on Design Wall Monday - hint, hint!

Amy said...

You've been busy! The Fat Quarter Shop has such cute stuff.

Quiltsmiles said...

I think you're doing great. Glad to know I;m hanging with such great company. ;~) Jane

Lori in South Dakota said...

okay, I read back thru your blog, and everything looks pretty good! Lots of pillowcases--the kids will love them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest