Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Pillowcases

Well, I've finished eight of the twelve pillowcases that I want to finish before Tuesday. I have the other four cut out and pinned together, so it will only take a few minutes to finish them.

They're SO colorful! I am excited to take them to the pediatric floor. I hope that they make some kids feel just a little bit better while they're in the hospital.



This on is my favorite.



This afternoon, I got caught up on my Hazel's Diary Quilt.

It moves REALLY slowly (which it's designed to do) so, if you're interested, you could easily catch up. I'm really excited about the fabrics that I chose. They're all from my stash (woo hoo!) and I think they're going to make a wonderful quilt.

So far, we've cut out the borders, binding and the setting triangles.

Now, we're working on Block 1. Here's the units for Block 1. I just think it will be wonderful when it's done.



What did you do today? Are you gearing up for the weekend?

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love the pillowcases! I've been working on some as well. Your block is really pretty.

Kathy said...

Your blue and yellow block pieces for the Diary quilt along are really pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest