Saturday, January 30, 2016

Saturday Morning Quilting

I'm working on those UFOs! They're biting the dust right and left! YEAH!!!!

Last night, I basted Josiah's first quilt. He is in my 4-H quilting group, Quilting Pals, and he's been working on his quilt between meetings. He has the top done and last night, he kept me company while I basted his quilt. I'm hoping to get it quilted within the next few days.

Joey's First Quilt
This is a quilt I did from a kit, I believe. I don't remember much about it. I like it, though. I love the bright colors.



I love the backing that I found. I cannot believe how much fabric I'm going to be using up! It's great.



This last quilt I basted this morning is my Monochromatic Challenge (to myself, lol). It's a Twister quilt. You'll notice that I did use a few gray blocks, but I just couldn't do all yellow. My daughter has already called it, and I backed it in plain gray fabric. I think it's going to be fabulous!



What are you all working on today? I hope you're having a quilty day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest